Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Pictures of The Theatre

Had a great meeting with Sid today. We took an extensive tour of the theatre. It's really a perfect room, even the dressing rooms are awesome.

We've having a great time putting together the festival. I've been meeting regularly with Sid and with my fiance Bryna mapping out how we'll work everything.

I've also been talking a-lot with Andrew from The Cody Rivers show. They do a festival called Sketchingham and I'm getting lots of great advice on what has worked for them.

One thing I'm especially excited about is making this a great experience for the visiting performers. I love Sacramento and look forward to seeing a bunch of Sketch Comedians having a great time here.

The Applications are almost done. We'll have 'em up here by next week, so do check back for that.

I am open to any and all advice and happy to answer questions. You can write me or Sid at sactosketch@gmail.com.

That's it for now. More next week.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey … that looks like the theatre Albert Brooks performed in in he movie "Looking for Comedy in the Muslim World."

Yep.

That is all.

--Dale, Gag Reflex Austin
http://www.gagplanet.com

KLJ said...

How was that? I was SO excited about it when it came out and then I heard from many of my film lovin' friends that it was abysmal and I never got around to seeing it. Is it worth checking out?

KLJ said...

Oh, and also, Albert Brooks made such an ass out himself on the first season of SNL. That also helped kill my appetite for the film.